- By Size
- By Use
The Branson 8300 is an advanced ultrasonic generator capable of handling any production cleaning task. The 8300 Ultrasonic Generator comes with a number of configuration options, allowing the user to create the best possible system for their cleaning needs.
Element Configurations: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48
Input Voltage: 110 V, 220 V*
Average Output Power: 40 Watts per element
Output Frequency: 25 or 40 kHz
Regulatory Approvals: FCC and CSA
Dimensions: 17.5”W x 16.8”D x 5.5” H
Weight: 30 lb. (13.6 kg)
• Line/load Regulation: This feature compensates for liquid level, temperature, line load, and voltage variations.
• True Variable Power Control: Allows the cavitational intensity (not duty cycle) to be infinitely and linearly variable from 20% to 100%.
• Sweep Frequency: Minimizes standing waves and improves the distribution of ultrasonic activity; operates at a rate of 80 Hz per second across a bandwidth of 1400 Hz.
• Auto Tuning: Maintains perfect operating frequency around your cleaning application.
• I/O Interface: This option permits remote on/off control of the generator.
• Additional Safety Features: Protect the generator from damage and include over-temperature, overload, open circuit, and short circuit.
• Indirect cabinet cooling – sensitive components are isolated from potentially contaminated cooling air.
• 19 inch, 3 DIN rack mount cabinet.
• Status indicators for safety and fault alarms.
• CSA certified and meets FCC regulations.
• Two-year warranty period.